Tuesday, February 19, 2008

2nd Annual Greenhaven Community Garage Sale and Open House Tour

It's time to start planning for our 2nd Annual Greenhaven Community Garage Sale and Open House Tour!

The tentative date for this event is Saturday, June 28, 2008 from 8am – 2pm

In order to have this event be as successful as possible, I need some help from my fellow Greenhaven neighbors.

I would like to have a preliminary meeting sometime in April, to discuss the details of the Garage Sale and Open House Tour.

Specifically, I need people who are interested in the following activities:

  • Obtaining local business sponsorships
  • Signing up neighbors for the garage sale
  • Finding adequate advertising avenues
  • Organizing Day-Of-Event activities in the park

I will work with real estate agents regarding the open houses, as well as tying up any other loose ends.

If you can help in any way, please contact Mariana Wagner: 719-570-7715

No comments: